Joanne was baptised by Elder Hatch. Elder Anderson (next to Joanne) also taught her.
Our missionaries love getting together! Sister Edmonds, on the front row with the brown shirt, sang my favorite song at the baptism..".I love to look for rainbows whenever there is rain........I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain, I want to be the best I can and live with God again"
Elder Chase Larson is serving in the Curepe Ward while waiting for his visa to Grenada (just like us). He attended the baptism with his companions, Elders Felix and Fauchier, today.
Elder Felix is one of our favorites because he reminds us of our grandson, Parker. Elder F. is from St Lucia. He's about 4'nothing!!!! Just a little guy!
Just had to throw in this photo of these fireballs from Tobago, Sisters Reddy and Schindler.
Sister Reddy is from Figi, Sister Schindler is from Washington. They are workhorses and it shows!
No comments:
Post a Comment