This week after District meeting in Sangre Grande, we followed Sisters Grigg and Taylor home so that we could give them a ride in our car to Arima for "Splits" with the Sisters there.
The sights along the way
We made it to Arima! Here's our beautiful missionaries. Sisters Grigg, Taylor, Jewell (another red head....we love our red heads!), Jex
I love this blog!!! Mostly because it is wonderful to see pictures of my beautiful daughter and all the people she works with. I am full of gratitude for all you do. Thanks for sharing. Sis. Grigg's Mom
ReplyDeleteOK, I'm leaving a comment :) And I make David sit and read this after I do...
ReplyDeleteSis. Griggs mom,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful daughter you have. We are enjoying her so much. She's really an effective missionary with a lot of energy and enthusiasm! She taught a lesson at District Meeing yesterday for about an hour and gave us an assignment that I about have completed. Good job mom!!!!! She's on fire! We get to spend time with her and Sis. Taylor this weekend at another "group" FHE. I'll post more pix.
Yeah Jane!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete