I'm so excited to live vicariously through this blog so make it a good one! What a wonderful day on Sunday! I was so uplifted by your sweet testimonies.
I am so excited to share your adventure vicariously. I am impressed with the blog. It is beautiful- especially because the first thing you see is a beautiful couple! And I love the picture of your adorable family.
This is the first news I have heard since we heard you were going on a mission. I am sorry we were out of the loop for your "farewell". I am happy to know there will be a way to easily get the latest details!
I'm so excited for you both!! Thanks for putting together a blog- it'll be great to be able to keep up to date with all of your adventures and experiences!! Love you!
what?! you're a technology genius! good work.... i'm excited for the first post
ReplyDeleteJed
yep we're technogenius alright
DeleteHello? Are any of my comments working? Your blog looks GREAT!
ReplyDeleteyep the comments are here. thanks!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to live vicariously through this blog so make it a good one!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day on Sunday! I was so uplifted by your sweet testimonies.
What a wonderful adventure! Thanks for your wonderful examples, give my niece a big hug if you see her in São Paulo!!
ReplyDeleteWe are anxiously awaiting our visas. Hopefully that hug will come sooner than later!
DeleteI am so excited to share your adventure vicariously. I am impressed with the blog. It is beautiful- especially because the first thing you see is a beautiful couple! And I love the picture of your adorable family.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first news I have heard since we heard you were going on a mission. I am sorry we were out of the loop for your "farewell". I am happy to know there will be a way to easily get the latest details!
Be well. Be blessed.
Love you,
Tana
I'm so excited for you both!! Thanks for putting together a blog- it'll be great to be able to keep up to date with all of your adventures and experiences!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is Fantabulous!!! Can't wait for more updates!!!
ReplyDelete